Exploring The Use of Digital Games for Teaching and Learning
- Wan Mohd Nazmee Wan Zainon, Abdullah Zawawi
- Corresponding Author
- Wan Mohd Nazmee Wan Zainon
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.2How to use a DOI?
- Digital Games, Teaching and Learning, Games in Education.
- Whether we like it or not, digital gaming and social networking are already wide-spread activities in our culture. More and more homes are now equipped with video-game consoles, computers, tablets or smart phones. The main purpose of this paper is to present an outcome of a preliminary studies done in exploring the current use of digital games in teaching and learning. This article will discuss how digital games can be used in our education systems and the main benefits of venturing into this research area. Initial investigation suggests that this proposed research will be able to answer those questions about learning games and may help plot an educational design model or guidelines for people and organizations who are interested in developing or fos-tering the development of digital games for learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wan Mohd Nazmee Wan Zainon AU - Abdullah Zawawi PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Exploring The Use of Digital Games for Teaching and Learning BT - The 2013 International Conference on Computer Graphics,Visualization, Computer Vision, and Game Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.2 ID - Zainon2013/12 ER -