An Autonomous Aesthetics-driven Photographing Instructor with Personality Prediction
- Chin-Shyurng Fahn, Meng-Luen Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Chin-Shyurng Fahn
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.3How to use a DOI?
- Computer vision, computa-tional aesthetics, autonomous photo-graphing instructor, personality prediction, social network.
- In this paper, an autonomous aesthetics-driven photographing instructor system is proposed, which gives instructions to help camera users to take good images. There are two kinds of instructions: image composition and personality feature enhancement. As for composition, a salient region is used to match the aesthetical template. To keep the personality of the autonomous photographing instructor system, the correlation between user types and image features is extracted through data mining on social networks, which is called “personality prediction.” The proposed system is run in realtime and workable on all mobile devices with cameras.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chin-Shyurng Fahn AU - Meng-Luen Wu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - An Autonomous Aesthetics-driven Photographing Instructor with Personality Prediction BT - The 2013 International Conference on Computer Graphics,Visualization, Computer Vision, and Game Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/visio-13.2014.3 ID - Fahn2013/12 ER -