Volume 1, Issue 2, June 2008, Pages 168 - 176
Artificial Immune Networks: Models and Applications
- Xian Shen 0, X.Z. Gao 1, Roufang Bie 2
0College of Information Science and Technology
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Helsinki University of Technology
2College of Information Science and Technology
Available Online 12 June 2008.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.2.7How to use a DOI?
- natural immune systems, artificial immune systems, artificial immune networks, learning algorithm, data mining.
- Artificial Immune Systems (AIS), which is inspired by the nature immune system, has been applied for solving complex computational problems in classification, pattern rec- ognition, and optimization. In this paper, the theory of the natural immune system is first briefly introduced. Next, we compare some well-known AIS and their applications. Several representative artificial immune networks models are also dis- cussed. Moreover, we demonstrate the applications of artificial immune networks in various engineering fields.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Xian Shen AU - X.Z. Gao AU - Roufang Bie PY - 2008 DA - 2008/06 TI - Artificial Immune Networks: Models and Applications JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 168 EP - 176 VL - 1 IS - 2 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.2.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.2.7 ID - Shen2008 ER -