Volume 1, Issue 4, December 2008, Pages 299 - 303
Support Vector Regression with Interval-Input Interval-Output
- Wensen An, Cecilio Angulo, Yanguang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Wensen An
Available Online 2 January 2009.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.4.2How to use a DOI?
- Support vector regression, Interval-input interval-output, Uncertainties, Quadratic programming
- Support vector machines (classification and regression) are powerful machine learning techniques for crisp data. In this paper, the problem is considered for interval data. Two methods to deal with the problem using support vector regression are proposed and two new methods for evaluating performance for estimating prediction interval are presented as well.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Wensen An AU - Cecilio Angulo AU - Yanguang Sun PY - 2009 DA - 2009/01 TI - Support Vector Regression with Interval-Input Interval-Output JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 299 EP - 303 VL - 1 IS - 4 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.4.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2008.1.4.2 ID - An2009 ER -