Volume 7, Issue 4, August 2014, Pages 615 - 635
A Hybrid MCDM for Private Primary School Assessment Using DEMATEL Based on ANP and Fuzzy Cognitive Map
- Adil Baykasoglu, Zeynep D. U. Durmusoglu
- Corresponding Author
- Adil Baykasoglu
Available Online 1 August 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2014.960220How to use a DOI?
- Private primary school selection, ANP, DEMATEL, FCM
- Primary school selection is actually a decision making problem that should be supported with several source of information. Parents usually handle this problem in an unstructured manner which is indeed a fuzzy mental ranking of schools with respect to the effectiveness. In this study, an analytical hybrid multiple criteria decision making (MCDM) model is proposed and explained with details for private primary school selection problem. A case study indicating primary school choices of parents in Turkey is also presented.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Adil Baykasoglu AU - Zeynep D. U. Durmusoglu PY - 2014 DA - 2014/08 TI - A Hybrid MCDM for Private Primary School Assessment Using DEMATEL Based on ANP and Fuzzy Cognitive Map JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 615 EP - 635 VL - 7 IS - 4 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2014.960220 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2014.960220 ID - Baykasoglu2014 ER -