Volume 7, Issue 4, August 2014, Pages 636 - 649
Data Envelopment Analysis Application in Turkish Energy Market
- Özlem Coşgun, Gamze Ogcu Kaya
- Corresponding Author
- Özlem Coşgun
Available Online 1 August 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2014.960223How to use a DOI?
- Data Envelopment Analysis, Goal Programming, Energy, Power Plants
- In this study, we consider data envelopment analysis for comparison between thermal energy plants which are natural gas based and coal based power plants. Results of this study will give a roadmap to decision makers in selecting type of thermal plant they will construct. Also public and private energy supply sources are compared based on their performances. We not only make a solely comparison but also make a ranking of the power plants considered by using goal programming technique.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Özlem Coşgun AU - Gamze Ogcu Kaya PY - 2014 DA - 2014/08 TI - Data Envelopment Analysis Application in Turkish Energy Market JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 636 EP - 649 VL - 7 IS - 4 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2014.960223 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2014.960223 ID - Coşgun2014 ER -