Volume 1, Issue 1, January 2013, Pages 46 - 52
A Fault-Tolerant Schema for Clock Synchronization and data aggregation in WSN
- Na Wang, Haihui He, DongQian Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Na Wang
Available Online 15 January 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.1.6How to use a DOI?
- wireless sensor network, Clock Synchronization, data aggregation, fault-tolerant, event clustering.
- Event monitoring and determination is a popular application in WSN. Considering the special circumstance that some nodes of the wireless sensor network are faulty, a fault tolerant schema for data aggregation based on event clustering was proposed. Also, an improved HRTS algorithm named T-HRTS which based on Hierarchy Referencing Clock Synchronization resolving the byzantine general problem will be introduced.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Na Wang AU - Haihui He AU - DongQian Liu PY - 2013 DA - 2013/01 TI - A Fault-Tolerant Schema for Clock Synchronization and data aggregation in WSN JO - International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing SP - 46 EP - 52 VL - 1 IS - 1 SN - 2211-7946 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.1.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijndc.2013.1.1.6 ID - Wang2013 ER -