Volume 13, Issue Supplement, August 2006, Pages 110 - 128
Bosonic Realizations of the Colour Heisenberg Lie Algebra
- Gunnar SIGURDSSON, Sergei D SILVESTROV
- Corresponding Author
- Gunnar SIGURDSSON
Available Online 1 August 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.s.13How to use a DOI?
- Bosonic realizations, Colour Heisenberg Lie algebra, power series, Heisenberg's canonical commutation relations
- We describe realizations of the colour analogue of the Heisenberg Lie algebra by power series in non-commuting indeterminates satisfying Heisenberg's canonical commutation relations of quantum mechanics. The obtained formulas are used to construct new operator representations of the colour Heisenberg Lie algebra. These representations are shown to be closely connected with some combinatorial identities and functional difference-differential interpolation formulae involving Euler numbers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Gunnar SIGURDSSON AU - Sergei D SILVESTROV PY - 2006 DA - 2006/08 TI - Bosonic Realizations of the Colour Heisenberg Lie Algebra JO - Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics SP - 110 EP - 128 VL - 13 IS - Supplement SN - 1776-0852 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.s.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.s.13 ID - SIGURDSSON2006 ER -