Volume 13, Issue Supplement, August 2006, Pages 102 - 109
Total Differentiation Under Jet Composition
- Maido RAHULA, Vitali RETSNOI
- Corresponding Author
- Maido RAHULA
Available Online 1 August 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.s.12How to use a DOI?
- jet, jet space, total differentiation operator, Cartan form.
- Total differentiation operators as linear vector fields, their flows, invariants and symmetries form the geometry of jet space. In the jet space the dragging of tensor fields obeys the exponential law. The composition of smooth maps induces a composition of jets in corresponding jet spaces. The prolonged total differentiation operators generalize the differentiation of composite function. The relations between Cartan forms under the jet composition are described.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Maido RAHULA AU - Vitali RETSNOI PY - 2006 DA - 2006/08 TI - Total Differentiation Under Jet Composition JO - Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics SP - 102 EP - 109 VL - 13 IS - Supplement SN - 1776-0852 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.s.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.s.12 ID - RAHULA2006 ER -