Modeling Virtual Reality Environment Based on SFM Method#
- Jiwu Wang*, Chenyang Li, Shijie Yi, Zixin LiSchool of Mechanical, Electronic and Control Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China
- Corresponding Author
- Jiwu Wang
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.k.191202.007How to use a DOI?
- Virtual reality, SFM method, modeling, unity
Virtual Reality (VR) technology is widely used in digital cities, industrial simulation, training, etc. where the environment modeling is a necessary component. Comparing with the difficulty to build the three dimension (3D) environment with the conventional methods, the Structure from Motion (SFM) method is proposed in this paper. The modeling accuracy is studied by comparing with the real dimensions. The results show the SFM method can give a high precision reconstructed 3D model in a short time.
- © 2019 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press SARL.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC 4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Jiwu Wang AU - Chenyang Li AU - Shijie Yi AU - Zixin Li PY - 2019 DA - 2019/12 TI - Modeling Virtual Reality Environment Based on SFM Method# JO - Journal of Robotics, Networking and Artificial Life SP - 179 EP - 182 VL - 6 IS - 3 SN - 2352-6386 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.k.191202.007 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.k.191202.007 ID - Wang2019 ER -