Dynamics Analysis of Payload On-orbit Catapult Separation Based on ADAMS
- Yi Liliyi309@163.com, Yingmin Jia*, email@example.com, Jianheng Linglingjianheng1987@163.comThe Seventh Research Division and the Center for Information and Control School of Automation Science and Electrical Engineering, Beihang University (BUAA), 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District Beijing, 100191, China*Corresponding author
- Corresponding Author
- Yi Liliyi309@163.com
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.2018.5.2.6How to use a DOI?
- Guide mechanism, catapult separation, virtual prototype, angular velocity
In this paper, a catapult separation device equipped with guide mechanism is considered, and the corresponding dynamic model is descripted firstly. Then, employing the dynamic simulation software ADAMS, the virtual prototype model of the separation device is established, and the whole process of on-orbit separation is simulated. Finally, the structure parameters of the guide mechanism such as the number of roller group or distance between groups are studied. The simulation results could provide references for the optimization of the separation device.
- Copyright © 2018, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licences/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Yi Li AU - Yingmin Jia AU - Jianheng Ling PY - 2018 DA - 2018/08 TI - Dynamics Analysis of Payload On-orbit Catapult Separation Based on ADAMS JO - Journal of Robotics, Networking and Artificial Life SP - 101 EP - 104 VL - 5 IS - 2 SN - 2352-6386 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.2018.5.2.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.2018.5.2.6 ID - Li2018 ER -