Simulation and experiment study on an inductor for DC/DC converter in charging cord
- Dian Yuwen, Xu Yang, Mofan Tian, Linlin Tan, Zhenghao Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Dian Yuwen
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.44How to use a DOI?
- DC/DC converter; inductor; electromagnetic simulation; charging cord.
- The purpose of the study is to design an inductor for DC/DC converter in charging cord. In an integrated circuit(IC), the size of capacitor and resistance is easy to reduce. Thus the key is to guarantee the size and value of the inductor simultaneously. To fit the cord, the new inductor is shaped as a cylinder. The COMSOL Multiphysics is used as the simulation tool for the characterization of the inductor and the comparison of the influence of different sizes of copper core on inductance value. It proves that the inductor is practical in DC/DC converter based on the experiment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dian Yuwen AU - Xu Yang AU - Mofan Tian AU - Linlin Tan AU - Zhenghao Guo PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Simulation and experiment study on an inductor for DC/DC converter in charging cord BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.44 ID - Yuwen2016/11 ER -