Traction network currents distribution under different power supply voltage
- Valentin Ivanovich Sopov, Evgeniy Yrievich Abramov, Nikolay Ivanovich Schurov, Evelina Garrievna Langeman
- Corresponding Author
- Valentin Ivanovich Sopov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.1How to use a DOI?
- electrical transport, electric stock, traction substation, power supply, catenary, recuperation, current distribution, electric power supply.
- Factors that generate power supply voltage and current distribution in traction networks are considered. Determination methods of the current distribution in the substation area for double power supply sections of a traction network for transport route are provided. A calculation method of currents in traction network elements based on equivalent electromotive forces and currents, which allows solving the task of choosing section schemes of traction network and determination of the electrical quantities with a high accuracy, is shown.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Valentin Ivanovich Sopov AU - Evgeniy Yrievich Abramov AU - Nikolay Ivanovich Schurov AU - Evelina Garrievna Langeman PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Traction network currents distribution under different power supply voltage BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.1 ID - Sopov2017/07 ER -