Ball under action of periodic point load
- Gennady Valentinovich Alexeev, Borukh Evseevich Voronenko, Elena Igorevna Verboloz, Sergey Aleksandrovich Romanchikov, Alexander Alexandrovich Loza
- Corresponding Author
- Gennady Valentinovich Alexeev
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.7How to use a DOI?
- technological equipment; working organs; contact of the treated object with an abrasive; prevention of overheating; preservation of its nutritional value
- Technological equipment in various industries uses an abrasive effect on the object being processed, and the continuity of the contact of the working organs with it is often disrupted. Sometimes such regime is maintained intentionally, that is, periodic contact of the treated object with the abrasive is ensured. In such cases, due to the prevention of overheating, the processed raw materials are sometimes more fully used, for example, in the food industry; the preservation of its nutritional value (vitamins, native gluten properties, etc.) is ensured. To solve the problem of observing a certain temperature regime, it is necessary to carry out some analytical estimates
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gennady Valentinovich Alexeev AU - Borukh Evseevich Voronenko AU - Elena Igorevna Verboloz AU - Sergey Aleksandrovich Romanchikov AU - Alexander Alexandrovich Loza PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Ball under action of periodic point load BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.7 ID - Alexeev2017/07 ER -