Effective composite binders
- Nataliya Ivanovna Alfimova, Anatoliy Mitrofanovich Gridchin, Evgeniy Sergeevich Glagolev, Ruslan Valerievich Lesovik, Olga Viktorovna Levchenko, Sevda Iunisovna Pirieva
- Corresponding Author
- Nataliya Ivanovna Alfimova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.8How to use a DOI?
- composite binders, volcanic material, energy preservation, grinding, rheology
- Nowadays, many countries of the world are witnessing the tendency of refocusing the building materials industry upon the types of concrete, whose distinguishing characteristic is the reduced consumption of portland cement. The studies aimed to develop effective composite binders and expand the raw materials base for their manufacturing are also becoming rather relevant. From this perspective, the products of volcanic activity are of special interest due to their high concentration all over the world. The largest cluster of this raw material in the Russian Federation is located in the Kamchatka peninsula. For this reason, the research on finding optimal technological parameters of manufacturing fine ground cement with the application of igneous-sedimentary rock of the Kamchatka peninsula was carried out. The obtained results enabled revealing the dependencies (compression resistance and time for manufacturing binders on the quantity and initial surface area of the igneous-sedimentary rocks), allowing one to optimize the parameters of manufacturing fine ground cement together with providing maximum rigidity at minimum power costs required for its grinding
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nataliya Ivanovna Alfimova AU - Anatoliy Mitrofanovich Gridchin AU - Evgeniy Sergeevich Glagolev AU - Ruslan Valerievich Lesovik AU - Olga Viktorovna Levchenko AU - Sevda Iunisovna Pirieva PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Effective composite binders BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.8 ID - Alfimova2017/07 ER -