Economical and Ecological Electric Heaters for Room Heating
- A.I. Aliferov, V.A. Vdovin, D.S. Vlasov, A.S. Anshakov, A.E. Urbah
- Corresponding Author
- A.I. Aliferov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.9How to use a DOI?
- human thermal comfort; electric heating equipment; plasma-sprayed flat electric heaters; specific surface power; heater temperature distribution; heater volt-ampere characteristic
- Comparative analysis of various electric heating elements used for room heating is presented. Advantages of flat plasma-sprayed electrical heaters in terms of energetic and thermal parameters are shown. Dependencies of specific surface power and temperature distribution through heater substrate width upon thermal conductivity and geometrical parameters of the substrate are pictured. Experimentally measured dependency of specific resistivity of the sprayed ohmic chrome-nickel layer is given. Thermal and electrical experimental characteristics of the flat two-lane plasma-sprayed heater are also presented
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - A.I. Aliferov AU - V.A. Vdovin AU - D.S. Vlasov AU - A.S. Anshakov AU - A.E. Urbah PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Economical and Ecological Electric Heaters for Room Heating BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.9 ID - Aliferov2017/07 ER -