Ejector fan installations used in mines of Russia
- N I Alymenko, A A Kamenskikh, A V Nikolaev, A I Petrov
- Corresponding Author
- N I Alymenko
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.10How to use a DOI?
- mine ventilating; main fan installations; ejector fan installations; underground mobileÿfanÿinstallation; aerodynamic drag
- In the article, the options of mines aeration by means of ejector fan installation are examined, as well as the principle of this installation functioning and its potential are shown. Basing on the investigations conducted and the functioning results received, the possibility of application of the ejector fan installation as the main and auxiliary fan installationÿis shown. The application of the ejector fan installation as the main fan installation for aeration of the mines of the fields opened with adits or shafts of small extent on the northeast of Russia is proved. The option of using the ejector fan installation in the pit mouth as well as in underground stopings of the mine ventilating network is considered
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - N I Alymenko AU - A A Kamenskikh AU - A V Nikolaev AU - A I Petrov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Ejector fan installations used in mines of Russia BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.10 ID - Alymenko2017/07 ER -