Synthesis of control system of recuperation of braking energy to supply grid for Metropolitan
- V. N. Anosov, V. M. Kaveshnikov, E. A. Livanova
- Corresponding Author
- V. N. Anosov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.12How to use a DOI?
- traction electric drive, recuperation energy, recuperator, the criterion of optimality, maximum principle, optimal regulator
- The article is devoted to synthesis of an optimal regulator of the process of recovery of the braking energy of trains using an AC traction electric drive. The optimality criteria, mathematical description of the system of energy recovery, suitable for the maximum principle of L. S. Pontryagin application, were developed; the structure and parameters of an optimal controller were obtained
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - V. N. Anosov AU - V. M. Kaveshnikov AU - E. A. Livanova PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Synthesis of control system of recuperation of braking energy to supply grid for Metropolitan BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.12 ID - Anosov2017/07 ER -