Influence of standard of demand for automobiles on production figures of oil-producing organisations' subdivisions
- Vladimir Ioganesovich Bauer, Evgeniy Sergeevich Kozin, Aleksandr Alekseevich Mukhortov, Artyom Vladimirovich Bazanov
- Corresponding Author
- Vladimir Ioganesovich Bauer
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.15How to use a DOI?
- oil and gas extraction, vehicles, transport, queue system, demand for machinery
- One of the ways of solving the problem of organising transport and technological service of oil-and-gas production processes is considered in the paper. The authors propose analysing the operation of the system of transport servicing of electric power generation management, when extracting oil and gas, as a queueing system. An algorithm of a simulation model of search for an optimal solution, concerning equipping the transport depots with machinery for servicing and repairing diesel-electric sets, was developed. The result of software realisation of the algorithm in the modeling environment "Anylogic 7.0" was shown. The developed model analyses the operation of diesel-electric sets and, in case of their failure or creation of demand for maintenance, sends service teams for rendering maintenance services. At that, such indicators of the system are registered as: the number of requests for machinery, mean wait of the request in a queue, etc. According to the results of the model operation, an optimizing model was built, which includes costs on machinery operation, as well as losses caused by idle time of generator sets. For the conditions of the model, an optimal number of machines, equal to two, were found. The standard of equipping the transport depot with lorries with sides for servicing generator sets was developed. The model of predicting the number of automobiles, using a key production figure of the workshop, was proposed. This model, in contrast to other strategies of managing transport-technological service, realised at the enterprises, allows predicting taking into account the changes of the key production figures of the workshop.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladimir Ioganesovich Bauer AU - Evgeniy Sergeevich Kozin AU - Aleksandr Alekseevich Mukhortov AU - Artyom Vladimirovich Bazanov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Influence of standard of demand for automobiles on production figures of oil-producing organisations' subdivisions BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.15 ID - Bauer2017/07 ER -