Providing special vehicles with spare parts in oil-and-gas sector
- Vladimir Ioganesovich Bauer, Aleksandr Alekseevich Mukhortov, Evgeniy Sergeevich Kozin, Artyom Vladimirovich Bazanov
- Corresponding Author
- Vladimir Ioganesovich Bauer
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.16How to use a DOI?
- special vehicles, oil-and-gas sector, exploitation intensity, failure rate, parts nomenclature, stock level
- In the paper, the methodology of creating a rational system of providing special vehicles, operating in the oil-and-gas sector, with spare parts is presented. As a result of the study, the criteria of effectiveness of providing with spare parts were determined. The method of rational distribution of spare parts among the elements of the production and technical base engaged in servicing and repairing special vehicles, was developed. The algorithms and the mathematical apparatus, presented in the paper, allow determining the nomenclature of spare parts depending on the parameters of operating time of special vehicles and the rate of their failures. The elements of the production and technical base were classified: sites of servicing and maintenance of machinery in the deposit, transport depots of machinery in large cities, specialised enterprises engaged in capital repairs of parts and assemblies. The variants of provision with spare parts by the proposed criteria were compared. By the example of a special vehicle - cementing truck "TSA-320", the rate of failures was calculated, the list of the required spare parts is formed, as well as the fund of spare parts was distributed over elements of the production and technical base.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladimir Ioganesovich Bauer AU - Aleksandr Alekseevich Mukhortov AU - Evgeniy Sergeevich Kozin AU - Artyom Vladimirovich Bazanov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Providing special vehicles with spare parts in oil-and-gas sector BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.16 ID - Bauer2017/07 ER -