Russia On World Research Front Of Industrial Scientific Direction
- Viktor Blaginin, Anastasiya Smirnova, Olga Ergunova, Tatyana Khudyakova
- Corresponding Author
- Viktor Blaginin
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.20How to use a DOI?
- scientometrics, research fronts, industrial scientific direction, Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics, Russian science
- The article is devoted to the analysis of one of the most popular sections of scientometrics - research fronts, in the direction of industrial science. There are quite a large number of serious studies in the field of industry which are highly cited, which confirms their relevance and necessity for the world science. The systematisation of research objects allowed the identification of the leading countries in various industries based on the statistical data provided by Clarivate Analytics. The special role of Russian scientists in the development of this section of scientific knowledge is proven. Despite Russia's insignificant representation on the research front of the division of industry, the authors expect a serious increase in the number of such articles in the near future, which is confirmed by an analysis of the materials of Russian specialists published over the past year. In this state, the most favourable conditions for the realisation of the above-stated hypothesis are created.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Viktor Blaginin AU - Anastasiya Smirnova AU - Olga Ergunova AU - Tatyana Khudyakova PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Russia On World Research Front Of Industrial Scientific Direction BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.20 ID - Blaginin2017/07 ER -