Plasma-chemical modification of concrete processed by colorific metal salts
- Diana Olegovna Bondarenko, Nadezda Ivanovna Bondarenko, Vasiliy Stepanovich Bessmertnyi, Nikolay Mikhailovich Burlakov
- Corresponding Author
- Diana Olegovna Bondarenko
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.22How to use a DOI?
- Plasma-chemical modification, metal salts, protective-decorative coating, plasma jet, face layer
- The most important task at the present stage of the formation of modern society is the intensive development of the national economy on the basis of the latest achievements of science and technology. The building materials industry in the Russian Federation is one of the most energy-intensive industries. In this regard, reducing energy costs and environmental pressure on nature through the introduction of alternative energy sources in production is relevant for the state. Previously, it was proved that plasma-chemical modification contributes to the increase of water resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, microhardness of the fused (glazed) face layer, and also allows one to expand the possibilities of obtaining various types of decor. However, plasma-chemical modification leads to significant thermal shock, dehydration of hydrosilicates in cement stone and its softening, which reduces the operational parameters of the protective and decorative coating on concrete products, in particular, adhesion strength and frost resistance. Using a plasma jet will significantly intensify the formation of vitreous protective and decorative coating with increased technical and operational performance, and the use of various industrial waste and color salts will provide an opportunity to significantly expand the base for obtaining a variety of types of decor on the face of the concrete. In connection with the foregoing, the development of an effective technology for the production of protective decorative coatings on concrete products is a relevant area of research. The purpose of the work is the development of protective and decorative coatings on products made of concrete using recycled materials and coloring metal salts. The macro and microstructure of the protective and decorative coating and the surface layer treated with a plasma jet, the microhardness of the fused layer of fine-grained concrete after plasma-chemical modification are given in the article. The regularities of the formation of the structure of protective and decorative coatings on concrete with the use of coloring salts are substantiated
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Diana Olegovna Bondarenko AU - Nadezda Ivanovna Bondarenko AU - Vasiliy Stepanovich Bessmertnyi AU - Nikolay Mikhailovich Burlakov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Plasma-chemical modification of concrete processed by colorific metal salts BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.22 ID - Bondarenko2017/07 ER -