Modeling material flows as basic tool for enhancing company's efficiency during crisis
- Olga Chudnova, Elena Lubchenko
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Chudnova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.24How to use a DOI?
- Material flows, processes-flows, systems theory, process theory, dynamic stability, enhancement of efficiency, integrated platform/integrated platform of management, SADT-technologies, ARIS-technologies, the album of processes, quality control, process approach, system approach to management, "AS- I
- The article reviews the problems, emerging while planning, managing and evaluating the efficiency of material flows of enterprises, identifies and justifies the necessity of using integrated platform of management on the basis of systems and process theories. Moreover, the article provides the conceptual framework of models of systems decomposition and types of processes description and distinguishes the key steps for developing an integrated model of material flows. In addition, the article describes how the model of material flows, based on the integrated platform with the use of SADT- and ARIS-technologies, may be adapted in practice and shows the viability of developed models, collected in the albums of processes. The material flow model will provide an opportunity to conduct in-depth analysis and point out some details, which remain unnoticed by employees as well as by management team, so that it will help to identify problem areas and enhance the quality
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Chudnova AU - Elena Lubchenko PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Modeling material flows as basic tool for enhancing company's efficiency during crisis BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.24 ID - Chudnova2017/07 ER -