Modeling of managerial processes in the conditions of innovative economy
- Zhanna Yuryevna Dankova, Elena Sergeevna Muzyleva
- Corresponding Author
- Zhanna Yuryevna Dankova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.25How to use a DOI?
- business process, regulation, regulation of business processes, modeling, economy
- The article examines the trends in the development of business processes regulation in Russian companies. At the present stage of the formation of a market economy in Russia, in the conditions of large-scale structural reorganization of the country's economy as a whole, the description and regulation of business processes of the company as a whole, and business processes in particular, is of major importance. In this regard, the trend towards innovative activity in the field of description and regulation of business processes is gaining popularity. But as shown by the analysis carried out by the authors, most aspects of the regulation of business processes have not been studied either on the theoretical or on the empirical levels. Therefore, the authors presented a model for regulating business processes, which can be used in the practice of companies of any sector of the economy. In addition, the proposed ways to introduce the regulation of business processes in the practical activities of companies
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhanna Yuryevna Dankova AU - Elena Sergeevna Muzyleva PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Modeling of managerial processes in the conditions of innovative economy BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.25 ID - Dankova2017/07 ER -