Heat transfer and modeling hollow cathode material structural state of vacuum plasmatron
- O.S. Dutova, A.V. Shishkin, V.N. Shiremetov
- Corresponding Author
- O.S. Dutova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.32How to use a DOI?
- plasmatron, cathode, heat flow, temperature field, recrystallization, structure, grain
- The proposed mathematical models for the calculation of the temperature field and the process of nucleation and growth of a grain in the electrode material of a plasmatron allow conducting numerical simulation of various modes of operation of a hollow cathode and evaluating the change in the structure of a material during electrode heating and using them to study and to improve the operating characteristics of hollow cathodes of vacuum plasmotrons
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - O.S. Dutova AU - A.V. Shishkin AU - V.N. Shiremetov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Heat transfer and modeling hollow cathode material structural state of vacuum plasmatron BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.32 ID - Dutova2017/07 ER -