Assessment of Costs for Utilization of Amorphous Magnesite By-Products in Complex Production
- Olga Domozhirova, Irina Alexandrovna Slabinskaya
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Domozhirova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.31How to use a DOI?
- Costs in production facilities with complex processing of raw materials, management accounting, costs, cost optimization, amorphous magnesite, nanosized magnesian powder, by-product
- The paper provides a brief summary of costs necessary to obtain nanosized magnesian powders when utilizing amorphous magnesite by-products. It also describes new methods accounting and allocation of common costs among products when processing and utilizing amorphous magnesite by-products in dynamic market conditions. Modern theoretical models of production cost management provide a fundamentally new approach to allocation of common costs between products obtained via processing and utilization of amorphous magnesite by-products and clarify methods of cost and result optimization in relation to processes of complex production. Besides, it lists the developed guidelines and practical recommendations that can also be used by enterprises of other industrial sectors with complex processing of raw materials
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Domozhirova AU - Irina Alexandrovna Slabinskaya PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Assessment of Costs for Utilization of Amorphous Magnesite By-Products in Complex Production BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.31 ID - Domozhirova2017/07 ER -