Electrochemical regeneration of chromium-containing galvanic solutions
- E.G. Filatova, D.V. Minaev, A.D. Chugunov
- Corresponding Author
- E.G. Filatova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.35How to use a DOI?
- Galvanic production; mechanical engineering; anodizing; chromate-acid electrolyte; submersible electrochemical module; electrochemical regeneration
- Spent galvanic solutions are highly aggressive and contain substances, suitable for reuse. Regeneration of these solutions represents both an environmental and economic issue of actual problem. The efficiency of electrochemical regeneration chromate electrolyte of anodic oxidation was monitored. The obtained results indicate that the electrochemical module ensures the constancy of the electrolyte composition, so that the controlled parameters (pH, the concentration of H+ ions in terms of chromic acid, the content of chromium (VI) ions in terms of CrO3, aluminum, chloride ions, sulfate ions, unit electric conductivity of the electrolyte) are normal. It is shown that this technology makes possible to achieve the required quality of technological solutions, providing the creation of a local closed system of electrolyte regeneration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - E.G. Filatova AU - D.V. Minaev AU - A.D. Chugunov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Electrochemical regeneration of chromium-containing galvanic solutions BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.35 ID - Filatova2017/07 ER -