Influence of different components on resistance of ships movement in ice
- Valeriy Andreevich Zuev, Evgeniy Mikhailovich Gramuzov, Nadezhda Viktorovna Kalinina
- Corresponding Author
- Valeriy Andreevich Zuev
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.48How to use a DOI?
- solid ice, continuous movement, ice resistance
- The process of icebreaker interaction with the ice cover is described, the method of calculation of resistance during the motion of ships by continuous motion in smooth continuous ice is given. The semi-empirical method of calculating the ice resistance is divided into components and includes not only the main dimensions of the ships, but also the shape of the hull, the physical and mechanical characteristics of ice and snow. The separation of resistance into components was studied using the example of the icebreaker ®Nevskaya Zastava¯, depending on the speed of movement and the thickness of the ice cover
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Valeriy Andreevich Zuev AU - Evgeniy Mikhailovich Gramuzov AU - Nadezhda Viktorovna Kalinina PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Influence of different components on resistance of ships movement in ice BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.48 ID - Zuev2017/07 ER -