Trend of Application of Automated Welding Process of Cold Metal Transfer in Structures Made of Aluminum Alloy
- I.E. Arzhannikova, N.Z. Sultanov
- Corresponding Author
- I.E. Arzhannikova
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-18.2018.11How to use a DOI?
- welded joints, aluminum alloy, cold metal transfer
- The urgency of the investigated problem is caused by the need to improve the quality of welded joints of aluminum thin-walled structures of aerospace engineering. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the application of automated welding technology with the process of cold metal transfer for butt joints of thin-walled structures made of AMg6 aluminum alloy. Comparative analysis is the leading method in the study. The article describes the optimal welding regime for welded joints with a thickness of 2.0 mm and the obtained values of performance indicators. The performed research works established that a new welding technology could be effectively used for thin-walled aerospace structures. The article materials could be useful in the implementation of the new welding method for obtaining the quality welding joints of thin-walled structures
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - I.E. Arzhannikova AU - N.Z. Sultanov PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Trend of Application of Automated Welding Process of Cold Metal Transfer in Structures Made of Aluminum Alloy BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" (AIME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-18.2018.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-18.2018.11 ID - Arzhannikova2018/04 ER -