Study on Ejecting Characteristics of Gas Gun Gas-Gas Super-ejector Combustor
- Yijun Dong, Qingping Wang, Yali Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Yijun Dong
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.67How to use a DOI?
- Characteristics, Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Structural Parameter, Numerical Simulation
- Aiming at the low success rate of gun firing with gas gun in the airport, the launch characteristics of gas-gas ejector were studied based on Fluent software to improve the ejection performance. Through the multivariate statistical analysis model, the single-value influence curve of each structural parameter of ejector on the ejector coefficient is obtained, and the theoretical ejector coefficient corresponding to the main component of the gas is obtained by stoichiometric analysis. Matching ejector structure parameters and ejector coefficients, the numerical simulation results of the optimized model show that the gas filling rate increases, the gas distribution in the combustion chamber is uniform and the concentration is increased. The previous ignition combustion product has no obvious effect on the secondary ignition, and is effective Solves the problem that the success rate of the original model is too low and achieves a continuous ignition of the ejector for a short time and enhances the ejecting performance comprehensively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yijun Dong AU - Qingping Wang AU - Yali Zhou PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Study on Ejecting Characteristics of Gas Gun Gas-Gas Super-ejector Combustor BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.67 ID - Dong2018/05 ER -