Numerical Simulation and Optimization of Ventilation for Liquid Propellant Storehouse
- Ningyuan Liu, Cunyan Cui, Tengda Xin, Xiao Luan
- Corresponding Author
- Ningyuan Liu
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.114How to use a DOI?
- CFD, PPV, concentration field, propellant storehouse
- To obtain the concentration field and the optimized ventilation mode of propellant storehouse, the thesis makes computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation to the storehouse with the boundary conditions and 3D models of original and optimization design. Positive pressure ventilation (PPV) is a successful tactic to bring down the high concentration of toxic gas, but it will lead to the expansion of toxic areas. To optimize the application of PPV in propellant storehouse, this paper investigates the impact of wind speed (4-8 m/s) on concentration field using CFD method. According the results, an optimized ventilation mode of propellant storehouse is put forward.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ningyuan Liu AU - Cunyan Cui AU - Tengda Xin AU - Xiao Luan PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Numerical Simulation and Optimization of Ventilation for Liquid Propellant Storehouse BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.114 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.114 ID - Liu2017/06 ER -