The Impact of Pipeline Pressure on Hazardous Area of Lox leakage
- Hua Wang, Donglei Fan, Cunyan Cui, Ningyuan Liu, Xiao Luan
- Corresponding Author
- Hua Wang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.115How to use a DOI?
- lox, fuel coupler, pipeline pressure, hazardous area
- Non-toxic, pollution-free loading system of lox is used in new launch vehicles. In the progress of loading or venting lox, the accident detachment of fuel connector will lead to leakage and diffusion of lox. Low temperature and oxygen enrichment caused by lox leakage will bring great damage to workers and equipment. Numerical model of oxygen leakage and diffusion is established and calculated. The spatial range and duration of the hazardous area are analyzed according the simulation. The result shows that the spatial range and duration of hazardous area increase with the raise of pipeline pressure. Operators of aerospace launch site should keep away from the hazardous area during the specific time slot, and handle the accident effectively on the basis of adequate protection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hua Wang AU - Donglei Fan AU - Cunyan Cui AU - Ningyuan Liu AU - Xiao Luan PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The Impact of Pipeline Pressure on Hazardous Area of Lox leakage BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.115 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.115 ID - Wang2017/06 ER -