The Influence of Boundary Condition on Numerical Simulation of Blast Shock Wave by LS-DYNA
- Yan Wang, Hua Wang, Cunyan Cui, Beilei Zhao, Tengda Xin
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Wang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.116How to use a DOI?
- Boundary condition, blast shock wave, numerical simulation, scaled-distance.
- The propagation of TNT blast wave in the air is simulated by using the LS-DYNA finite element analysis software, to study the influence of boundary condition on the overpressure of blast shock wave. In the simulation, three kinds of blast equivalent are selected, which are 5.12 kg, 51.2 kg and 512kg. Angles between four groups of measuring points which are selected and positive X axis are 0ø, 30ø, 45ø, 60ø respectively. In addition, two boundary conditions are selected in the simulation, the zero displacement constraint boundary and the non-reflective boundary. The results indicate that simulation results have better stability when the scaled-distance Z>1.2. Secondly, different boundary conditions have different influences on shock wave overpressure, and non-reflective boundary condition will reduce the overpressure value in the vicinity of the boundary. What's more, reasonable selection of measuring points should be emphasized. For example, to select the measurement point of 45 øangle with positive X axis to obtain the overpressure value is more accurate for a 1/4 cylinder model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Wang AU - Hua Wang AU - Cunyan Cui AU - Beilei Zhao AU - Tengda Xin PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The Influence of Boundary Condition on Numerical Simulation of Blast Shock Wave by LS-DYNA BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.116 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.116 ID - Wang2017/06 ER -