The Social Support Influence for Prospective Teacher on Their Teaching Career Perceptions
- Herwanto Heru, Sigit Purnomo
- Corresponding Author
- Herwanto Heru
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.4How to use a DOI?
- Teaching Career Perseption, Social support
- The purpose of this study is to explore how much influence of social support on teacher career perception of prospective teachers. This research uses descriptive correlational method with quantitative approach. The population of this research was 129 students of the 5th semester of Informatics Engineering Education Study Program. Data were collected using a questionnaire for social support and career perception variables. Data were then analyzed using correlational statistic approach. The result of the research was teacher's career perception on very high category (82.63%), while social support in high category (64.53%). Then there is a significant relationship between social support and career perception. The amount of influence on the perception of social support and teacher career was 13.00% (effective contribution).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Herwanto Heru AU - Sigit Purnomo PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - The Social Support Influence for Prospective Teacher on Their Teaching Career Perceptions BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.4 ID - Heru2018/07 ER -