Development of Entrepeneurship Training Based on Life Skill for Islamic Boarding School Students
- Siti Saidah, Sri Handajani
- Corresponding Author
- Siti Saidah
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.36How to use a DOI?
- Training, Entrepreneurship, life skill
- Education in boarding schools aims to realize a religious generation that is self-reliant and beneficial to society. One of them seeks entrepreneurship skills through training with appropriate training tools. The purpose of this study was to describe the feasibility of life skill based entrepreneurship training tools and to describe the implementation and the training results. This training tool development research refers to the Plomp model. The subject of this research were the students of Darul Falah V Boarding School Cukir Jombang who were interested in entrepreneurship. The research instrument were an interview guide, a questionnaire, a check list, a validation sheet, a test sheet, and a training implementation sheet. Data collection techniques were interviews, questionnaires, documentation, device reviews, and assignments. Data analysis techniques included analysis of device validation results. The results of life skill entrepreneurship training tools such as syllabus, power point, and module by experts have fulfilled the valid categories so that the device was suitable for use. The results showed that the percentage of training was 92% with very good category. The result of appraisal of affective aspect of entrepreneurship training participants on average was 86,7 with very good category. The results of the cognitive aspect assessment of 83 participants with excellent category. The result of psychomotor assessment of participants was 90.2 with very good category.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Siti Saidah AU - Sri Handajani PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Development of Entrepeneurship Training Based on Life Skill for Islamic Boarding School Students BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.36 ID - Saidah2018/07 ER -