The Implementation of LAVIR Networking Model at Vocational School (efforts to foster students’ learning responses through visual literacy)
- Sapto Haryoko, Hendra Jaya
- Corresponding Author
- Sapto Haryoko
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.41How to use a DOI?
- Lavir Netwoking, Computer Network Engineering
- This study aims to determine the process of application of lavir networking model in learning. This research is a type of quantitative research with quasi experiment method. The data were analyzed descriptively and hypothesis test (anova) then further tested using scheffe test and tukey test. The results showed that there was average difference between experimental class with Pretest and control class with Pretest which was 7.52 for experiment non pretest class was 5.63, for non pretest control class was 12.000 with error standard 1.60, and significance 0.000 (less from 0.05) showing that there was a significant difference between the mean normal values of the experiment with control class and the control-pretest class, the non-pretest experimental class and the non-pretest control class. The conclusion of this research is the process of applying lavir networking model in learning emphasized on virtual practicum process by using computer media aiming for learners to know the maximum learning skill.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sapto Haryoko AU - Hendra Jaya PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - The Implementation of LAVIR Networking Model at Vocational School (efforts to foster students’ learning responses through visual literacy) BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.41 ID - Haryoko2018/07 ER -