Professional Teacher Guidance in Indonesia
- Mochamad Cholik, Triyanto Pristiwaluyo
- Corresponding Author
- Mochamad Cholik
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.43How to use a DOI?
- allowances teacher, performance
- The population in this research is all teachers who receive professional allowance in 2016 in all provinces of Indonesia. Samples of province were 13 provinces and those of teachers were 195. Data collection used was self-assessors. The data were analyzed descriptively, both quantitative and qualitative. The purpose of this study was to obtain information on a) Descriptive Declaration Performance and Professional Allowance, b) The Influence of Professional Teacher Allowance on Teacher Performance as Educator, c) The Influence of Professional Teacher Allowance on Teacher Professionalism. The results of this research were as follows: There is a positive relationship between professional teacher allowances with the performance of teachers as educators and there is no relationship between professional teacher allowances with teacher professionalism.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mochamad Cholik AU - Triyanto Pristiwaluyo PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Professional Teacher Guidance in Indonesia BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.43 ID - Cholik2018/07 ER -