Entrepreneurship Intent on Vocational High School Education: The growth of new Entrepreneurs in Indonesia
- Achmad Agung, Amat Mukhadis, Eddy Sutadji, Purnomo Purnomo
- Corresponding Author
- Achmad Agung
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.65How to use a DOI?
- Demography, Intentional entrepreneurship, Need Achievment, entrepreneurship Strategy
- Entrepreneurship education in vocational schools is necessary, with an understanding of how to develop and encourage the birth of potential young entrepreneurs. The purpose of this study to see the determinants of entrepreneurial intentions can be interpreted as the process of seeking information that can be used to achieve the goal of forming a business. With their attitudes, attitudes and knowledge about entrepreneurship will shape their tendency to open up new ventures in the future. This study is a survey which is a preliminary study to check information about gender, age, education and work experience of respondents with as many as 130 respondents, this research analysis using multiple regression test test. Conclusion that self-efficacy is proven to affect the entrepreneurial intentions of students in Indonesia, the latter's background education being the determinant factor of the entrepreneurial intentions for students in Indonesia, the need for achievement, age, and gender are not proven significantly as predictors of entrepreneurial intentions. The variables associated with personality and demography together significantly determine the intentions of entrepreneurship. The implications of this research are to explore new entrepreneurial opportunities through several strategic steps that must be undertaken so that the more anticipated opportunities are expected to be optimal results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Achmad Agung AU - Amat Mukhadis AU - Eddy Sutadji AU - Purnomo Purnomo PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Entrepreneurship Intent on Vocational High School Education: The growth of new Entrepreneurs in Indonesia BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.65 ID - Agung2018/07 ER -