Impulse Radio UWB Signal Detection Based on Compressed Sensing
- T. Zou, Y.M Li, T. Li, W.H Xu, Y.Z Yan
- Corresponding Author
- T. Zou
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.29How to use a DOI?
- IR-UWM; compressed sensing; CoSaMP; MP; signal detection
- The extremely high sampling rate is a challenge for ultra-wideband (UWB) communication. In this paper, we study the compressed sensing (CS) based impulse radio UWB (IR-UWB) signal detection and propose an IR-UWB signal detection method based on compressive sampling matching pursuit (CoSaMP) algorithm. The proposed approach relies on the fact that UWB received signal is sparse in the time domain. The new method can significantly reduce the sampling rate required by the detection and, moreover, when comparing with the existing matching pursuit (MP) based detection method, it provides a better performance in case of the low signal-to-noise ratio. Simulation results demonstrate the effectiveness of the CoSaMP algorithm used in IR-UWB signal detection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - T. Zou AU - Y.M Li AU - T. Li AU - W.H Xu AU - Y.Z Yan PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Impulse Radio UWB Signal Detection Based on Compressed Sensing BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.29 ID - Zou2015/06 ER -