High Resolution DOA Estimation Algorithm based on Nonuniform L-shaped Array
- Lanmei Wang, Zhihai Chen, Guibao Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Lanmei Wang
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.14How to use a DOI?
- high resolution; array signal processing; parameter estimation; subspace method; phase ambiguity
- A parameter estimation algorithm of direction of arrival (DOA), based on a nonuniform L-shaped array, is presented for plane-wave signals. According to relation of the two x-axis and y-axis subarrays, a set of rough but unambiguous direction cosines estimates in x and y direction are obtained. By disambiguating the phase ambiguities another set of precise and unambiguous direction cosines estimates in x and y direction are obtained. Without spectral peak searching, this method has advantages of the small amount of calculation and high precision. Simulation results verify the effectiveness of the algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lanmei Wang AU - Zhihai Chen AU - Guibao Wang PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - High Resolution DOA Estimation Algorithm based on Nonuniform L-shaped Array BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.14 ID - Wang2013/07 ER -