Discussion on difficulties and new approaches of moral education for college students majoring in performance art
- Kong Liyun, Zhao Junzhi, Li Tinghua
- Corresponding Author
- Kong Liyun
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.43How to use a DOI?
- performance art; moral education of college student; work difficulty; new approach
- morality of Chinese college students majoring in performance art is not optimistic. Values of many students have dual contradiction. This leads to the difficulties in moral education of college students majoring in performance art. Thus, this paper will start with these difficulties and try to seek new approaches to solve these difficulties so as to make moral education combine actual concisions, respect individuation of college students majoring in art and their major features, let moral education work own epochal nature, human-oriented nature and comprehensiveness, break through various barriers of moral education work and improve quality and level of moral education work.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kong Liyun AU - Zhao Junzhi AU - Li Tinghua PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Discussion on difficulties and new approaches of moral education for college students majoring in performance art BT - 2014 International Conference on Economic Management and Social Science (ICEMSS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.43 ID - Liyun2014/11 ER -