Ranking fuzzy numbers using fuzzy maximizing-minimizing points
- S. Salahshour, S. Abbasbandy, T. Allahviranloo
- Corresponding Author
- S. Salahshour
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.115How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy numbers, Fuzzy maximizingminimizing points, Ranking, Center of gravity (COG) point, Aggregation.
- Up to now, several approaches have been proposed for ranking of fuzzy numbers using maximizing set and minimizing sets. Often, the reference points are created by real numbers. In this paper, we proposed new reference points so called fuzzy maximizing-minimizing points. To this purpose, we used the center of gravity of fuzzy numbers and their left/right spreads to construct such fuzzy points. Moreover, we suggested a new aggregation function with pessimistic/optimistic structure for a set of fuzzy numbers. Also, some examples are given to show the ability of proposed ranking approach and the related aggregation function.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - S. Salahshour AU - S. Abbasbandy AU - T. Allahviranloo PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Ranking fuzzy numbers using fuzzy maximizing-minimizing points BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 763 EP - 769 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.115 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.115 ID - Salahshour2011/08 ER -