Transformation from Academic Majors to the Application-Oriented Ones in Key Universities
- Dongchuan Lin, Jing Gao, Yongbing Li, Shanxiang Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Dongchuan Lin
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.3How to use a DOI?
- applied talents; the demand for talents; professional transformation
- In recent years the government has made efforts to reform education and issued a series of policy documents about the transformation of colleges and universities. In the process of educational reform, a key university should take the initiative to play the comprehensive advantages of disciplines and talents to enhance their contribution to education reformation. This paper will explore the problems related to the transformation from academic majors to the application-oriented ones in key universities by taking Financial Management Department of Sichuan Agricultural University as an example and then explore the new mode of talents training in the adaptation of social needs.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dongchuan Lin AU - Jing Gao AU - Yongbing Li AU - Shanxiang Liang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Transformation from Academic Majors to the Application-Oriented Ones in Key Universities BT - 2015 2nd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Intercultural Communication (ICELAIC-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.3 ID - Lin2015/11 ER -