Review on the Research of the Ancient Village Protection and Development
- Jinling Li, Shuangqing Hou
- Corresponding Author
- Jinling Li
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.176How to use a DOI?
- ancient village; protection and development
- The research on ancient village in China began in 1980s. When the protection of intangible cultural heritage grows vigorously, the confirmation of value and assessment of ancient villages, ecological research on folk culture, architectural feature, tourism planning and strategy have become key points of development and research of ancient village. This article summarizes and teases the research on ancient village protection and development, focuses on the analysis of research results and research methods, in order to acquire the direction and key points of specific research on ancient village protection and development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinling Li AU - Shuangqing Hou PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Review on the Research of the Ancient Village Protection and Development BT - 2015 2nd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Intercultural Communication (ICELAIC-15) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.176 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.176 ID - Li2015/11 ER -