On the Students’ Misbehaviors in Class and Countermeasures in the Internet-Based Teaching Environment
- Lieming Fang, Weiran Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Lieming Fang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.196How to use a DOI?
- internet-based teaching environment; misbehaviors in class; countermeasures
- With the increasing popularity of multimedia and internet, internet-based teaching mode is drawing more and more attention and it contributes to the improvement of teaching quality. However, in the real internet- based teaching environment, due to various reasons some students behave improperly and they do things that are irrelevant to learning tasks, such as chatting online, playing games, watching video cartoons, listening to music, etc.. Therefore, there is urgent need to seek for countermeasures to solve these problems. The authors argue that joint efforts should be made by students, teachers, parents and society to guarantee the online teaching effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lieming Fang AU - Weiran Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - On the Students’ Misbehaviors in Class and Countermeasures in the Internet-Based Teaching Environment BT - 2015 2nd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Intercultural Communication (ICELAIC-15) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.196 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.196 ID - Fang2015/11 ER -