The Path Choice of China's Innovation and Entrepreneurship Mode of Universities and Colleges Based on the Enlightenment of America Babson Commercial College
- Fangfang Cao, Wanbing Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Fangfang Cao
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.40How to use a DOI?
- China; universities and colleges; education mode of innovation and entrepreneurship; America; Babson College
- America Babson Commercial College, as a leader in the world's entrepreneurship field, is a model that each country uses for reference. On the basis of defining relevant concept, the paper introduces the innovation and entrepreneurship education mode of America Babson College, makes discussion from four aspects of educational idea, curriculum design, teaching methods and assessment system, and at the same time it analyzes the current China's universities and colleges' innovation and entrepreneurship education modes, and then puts forward four improvement suggestions according to China's actual situation and by referring to the successful experience of America Babson Commercial College, which are to update innovation and entrepreneurship education ideas, to construct scientific and reasonable course system, to enhance infiltration and integration with professional education and to establish effective evaluation system of teaching quality.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fangfang Cao AU - Wanbing Shi PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - The Path Choice of China's Innovation and Entrepreneurship Mode of Universities and Colleges Based on the Enlightenment of America Babson Commercial College BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.40 ID - Cao2016/12 ER -