Research on Bachelor Degree Education and Application-oriented Innovative Talent Cultivation System
- Hansong Yang, Luoming Zhang, Hua Yue, Tengkun Li
- Corresponding Author
- Hansong Yang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.41How to use a DOI?
- application-oriented; innovative talent cultivation; curriculum system; teaching staff
- In the new era of transformation development of institutions of higher education, in order to meet the need of regional economic development and social and economic construction, the key of talent cultivation in colleges and universities is to produce application-oriented talents who can meet social requirements. It is necessary to cultivate special talents with certain vocational competitive ability. Practical and effective measures should be taken in terms of talent cultivation. On the basis of mastering basic theories, students' practice ability should also be strengthened, thus problems concerning personal technical ability are solved and social and economic development's requirements for talents are meet. As a result, application-oriented talents who can meet social requirements are produced. Building an innovative talent cultivation system and strengthening cultivation of students' application-oriented innovation ability have important theoretical and practical significance in professional talent cultivation. This paper puts forward the establishment of an application-oriented innovative talent cultivation system, which has important theoretical significance for professional research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hansong Yang AU - Luoming Zhang AU - Hua Yue AU - Tengkun Li PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research on Bachelor Degree Education and Application-oriented Innovative Talent Cultivation System BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.41 ID - Yang2016/12 ER -