A Study on the Implementation Distortion and Regression of the Kindergarten “De-primary” Policy
- Zeng Jiao, Wang Xiujun, Wen Lan
- Corresponding Author
- Zeng Jiao
Available Online December 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.16How to use a DOI?
- kindergarten; de-primary; policy implementation; distortion
- The implementation of the “de-primary” policy in kindergartens is conducive to the kindergartens arranging the content and forms of education according to the rules and cognitive characteristics of children's physical and mental development, and to maintaining children's learning interests and physical and mental health. However, at present, the implementation distortion of the “de-primary” policy in kindergartens has become a great obstacle for children to enjoy kindergarten life. Unbalanced educational resources, shortage of high-quality education resources, conflicts of interest between policy stakeholders, and lack of regulatory mechanisms are the main reasons for the “de-primary” phenomenon of kindergartens. To truly realize the policy goal of “de-primary” kindergartens, it is necessary to improve policy understanding, conform educational concepts, increase investment in education, balance educational resources, strengthen supervision of primary schools, and cut off the chain of interests. These will contribute to the effective implementation of this policy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zeng Jiao AU - Wang Xiujun AU - Wen Lan PY - 2018/12 DA - 2018/12 TI - A Study on the Implementation Distortion and Regression of the Kindergarten “De-primary” Policy BT - 5th International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.16 ID - Jiao2018/12 ER -