The Basic Connotation and Value Orientation of Ecological Culture
- Xiangping Li, Zongqiang Zhu, Xi Chen, Huan Deng, Yinian Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangping Li
Available Online August 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemss-14.2014.7How to use a DOI?
- ecological culture, connotation, framework, value orientation, developing mode
- Human beings must constantly create culture to fit in with the needs of the living environment and develop culture to promote the social progress during the process of their adaption and innovation to the natural ecology. The traditional culture has made its gigantic achievement, meanwhile it has also obviously contributed to the ecological crisis. The ecological crisis has forced the human beings to look for a sustainable way to living with the ecological environment, and ecological culture is a new way to tackle this crisis through adapting themselves to the ecological environment. In the present work, based on the perspectives of ecological and cultural issues, the connotation, framework and value orientation of the ecological culture have been analyzed. Some new aspects and mode for the ecological culture development were proposed and discussed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangping Li AU - Zongqiang Zhu AU - Xi Chen AU - Huan Deng AU - Yinian Zhu PY - 2014/08 DA - 2014/08 TI - The Basic Connotation and Value Orientation of Ecological Culture BT - 2nd International Conference on Education, Management and Social Science (ICEMSS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemss-14.2014.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemss-14.2014.7 ID - Li2014/08 ER -