A New Method of Tracking Motion Human Based on Multiple Pyroelectric Sensors
- Hui Zeng, Xueming Hu, Nan Zhang, Ji Xiong
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Zeng
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.39How to use a DOI?
- pyroelectric infrared (PIR) sensor, human detection, direction detection, distance identification, fusion algorithm.
- Pyroelectric infrared (PIR) sensor is low-cost, low-power small component commonly used only to trigger alarm in presence of humans or moving objects. PIR sensors are widely used as a simple, but reliable. In this paper, we present a novel pyroelectric sensor node, feature extraction method and human pyroelectric information fusion method to identify direction of multi-human motion, number of people passing and distance between the PIR sensor and people in an array of pyroelectric sensors. The pyroelectric sensor node is composed of two kinds of pyroelectric sensor modules. Each module has different function, so we can fuse the different function to accurately track human target. The approach has low computational requirement, so it is well-suited for limited-resources devices. Through the experiment, we can get the correct detection rate of the direction and number of people is more than 100%, the correct identification rate of the path is more than 78%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Zeng AU - Xueming Hu AU - Nan Zhang AU - Ji Xiong PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - A New Method of Tracking Motion Human Based on Multiple Pyroelectric Sensors BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.39 ID - Zeng2016/03 ER -